Update to CMTO Operations
CMTO has been operating a virtual office since March 2020. Beginning March 22, 2022, changes are being made to welcome walk-ins:
- CMTO’s office will be physically open for walk-in visitors on Tuesdays and Thursdays from 9 a.m. – 1 p.m.
- Visitors are asked to not enter the office if they are experiencing COVID-19 symptoms.
- Courier packages cannot be received at CMTO’s office. Please use email whenever possible, or use mail and registered mail, which will be received at an alternative location.
CMTO staff continue to be available Monday to Friday via email and telephone.
College of Massage Therapists of Ontario (CMTO)
1867 Yonge Street, Suite 810
Toll-free (in Ontario): 1-800-465-1933
Email: email@example.com (general enquiries and for information about the Public Register)
CMTO’s Office Hours
Walk-ins are welcome Tuesdays and Thursdays from 9 a.m. – 1 p.m.
Contact Registration Services for information on registration status and processes, including initial registration, registration renewal, registrant information changes, and enquiries about the Registrant Login: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact Certification Services for information about Multiple-Choice Question (MCQ) or Objectively Structured Clinical Evaluation (OSCE) examination fees. Scheduling and test centre locations can be found on Prometric’s website.
CMTO’s Practice Specialist is available to provide information and guidance about Massage Therapy practice to Registered Massage Therapists (RMTs/MTs), clients, employers and others.
While the Practice Specialist aims to provide comprehensive information, they cannot provide legal or financial advice. Where appropriate, information shared with the Practice Specialist may be forwarded to CMTO’s Professional Conduct department for action.
Contact the Practice Specialist by email at email@example.com or by phone at 416-489-2626/1-800-465-1933 extension 4124.
- For questions about peer assessments, contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- For questions about STRiVE – the Quality Assurance Program, contact: email@example.com
Contact Professional Conduct to file a complaint against a Registered Massage Therapist (RMT/MT) or for information on the complaints process, and to report illegal practice: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact Corporate Service for information on finance: email@example.com
Contact Communications for media enquiries and questions about CMTO’s publications and announcements: firstname.lastname@example.org
Office of the Registrar
Contact the Office of the Registrar for information on stakeholder and regulatory matters: email@example.com