The Ministry of Health (MOH)’s COVID-19 website for health workers and healthcare employers now includes guidance for specific health sectors and posters with information for patients and visitors.
The College of Massage Therapists of Ontario (CMTO) will continue share updates from the MOH with Massage Therapists (“MTs” or “RMTs”) via email and on cmto.com, but we encourage RMTs to access the MOH website for the most current information and guidance.
- Ministry of Health’s 2019 coronavirus (COVID-19) webpage – updated twice daily at 10:30 am and 5:30 pm ET.
- Public Health Ontario’s coronavirus (COVID-19) webpage
- Public Health Agency of Canada’s coronavirus (COVID-19) webpage
- PIDAC’s Routine Practices and Additional Precautions in All Health Care Settings
- PIDAC’s Best Practices for Environmental Cleaning for Prevention and Control of Infections in All Health Care Settings
- Public Health Ontario – Fact Sheet – Cleaning and Disinfection for Public Settings
- CMTO Standards
For questions about this information, please contact CMTO’s Practice Specialist at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at (416) 489-2626/1-800-465-1933 extension 4124.
Updated March 13, 2020