The College of Massage Therapists of Ontario (CMTO) is excited to present STRiVE, the Quality Assurance Program.
What is STRiVE?
STRiVE is the new Quality Assurance Program for RMTs. Tailored to fit the individual needs of all RMTs,
STRiVE is made up of two parts:
- Ensuring compliance with standards, and
- Supporting each RMT to be the best they can be!
Currently, STRiVE has three components:
- an E-Learning Module;
- a Self-Assessment; and
- a Learning Plan.
RMTs are required to complete specified components each year between September and November 30.
STRiVE components must be submitted online through the STRiVE Platform by November 30, 2019.
How do RMTs get started?
To get started, please complete the following four steps:
- Watch the promotional video on cmto.com
- Review the STRiVE website content on cmto.com
- Log into the STRiVE Platform through the Registrant Login section of the College website.
- Complete the E-Learning Module.
Where can I find more information?
Check out the brand new STRiVE website for detailed information about the program.
If you have any questions after watching the STRiVE video and reviewing the STRiVE website, please contact the STRiVE Centre at 416-489-2626 ext. 4150 (toll-free: 1-800-465-1933, ext. 4150) or email firstname.lastname@example.org.