The College of Massage Therapists of Ontario (referred to as the College or CMTO) is at the forefront of evolving professional regulation, inspiring trust and confidence.
The College of Massage Therapists of Ontario (referred to as the College or CMTO) is dedicated to excellence in protecting the public’s interest, guiding its registrants and promoting the highest possible quality of the practice of Massage Therapy.
Our Guiding Principles and Values
The College of Massage Therapists of Ontario believes in the following principles and values:
• Respect for others;
• Transparency and openness;
• Fiscal diligence and sound financial planning;
• Governance, organizational development and effectiveness;
• Continuously developing appropriate partnerships;
• Professional ethics;
• Excellence in Massage Therapy education, research and practice;
• Dedication to public service and safety;
• Valuing staff through fair, equitable and competitive employment practices;
• Continuous commitment to quality assurance;
• Meeting and exceeding statutory obligations; and
• The highest level of excellence in Massage Therapy practice.