Our linking policy will help you understand the requirements around linking to cmto.com and the criteria we consider when providing external links.
Linking to the CMTO website
The College of Massage Therapists of Ontario encourages and permits other websites to link to cmto.com. We ask that:
• You first notify us by email, and request linking to the CMTO website.
• Any text-only link be clearly marked “College of Massage Therapists of Ontario.” The College of Massage Therapists of Ontario logo may not be used as a hypertext link without express prior written permission from the College of Massage Therapists of Ontario.
• The link must open a page within the cmto.com website. The page must be viewed in a browser window on its own – that is, the CMTO website must not be framed by the host website.
• The appearance, position and other aspects of either the link or the host website may not be such as to damage or dilute the goodwill associated with the College of Massage Therapists of Ontario name and trademarks.
• The College of Massage Therapists of Ontario reserves the right to change this policy at any time.
• The College of Massage Therapists of Ontario is not responsible for the information or materials contained on the host website. Links to cmto.com are provided for convenience of reference only and are not intended as an endorsement by the College of Massage Therapists of Ontario of the organization or individual operating the host website or its content.
Links to other sites from the CMTO website
The College of Massage Therapists of Ontario website provides links to other websites. Note that:
• We are not responsible for the contents of any linked website or any link contained in a linked website or any changes or updates to such websites;
• The inclusion of any link does not imply that we endorse that website or the information and services provided by that website;
• We cannot guarantee the privacy or security of information you provide to the linked sites.
Prior to providing a link, the College of Massage Therapists of Ontario uses the following criteria to evaluate non– College of Massage Therapists of Ontario websites. The site:
• Relates to the College of Massage Therapists of Ontario’s mission;
• Complements and enhances the information on the CMTO website;
• Provides credible, accurate, current, science-based information;
• Is subject to adequate procedures for the review and updating of material;
• Primarily focuses on information or educational content rather than the promotion of a product or service;
• Adheres to adequate policies regarding external links and privacy of user data.
These criteria may change at any time without notice to reflect the policies of the College of Massage Therapists of Ontario.
Sites that we link to are reviewed annually or as needed. We do our best to make sure that our external links work, but if you find a page that doesn’t link properly, let us know.