Massage Therapy Research Fund (MTRF) – Application Announcement 2019
Applied Research, Innovation and Entrepreneurship Services (ARIES) of Centennial College and the College of Massage Therapists of Ontario (CMTO) are very pleased to announce the 2019 Massage Therapy Research Fund (MTRF) competition.
The MTRF funding competition is now open to support high quality and rigorous research in Massage Therapy. We invite researchers to submit research project proposals until the application deadline on September 16, 2019 (11:59 p.m. ET). Grant recipients will be announced by the end of December, 2019.
In this cycle of funding competition:
- Up to $31,000 grant amount is available to fund projects.
- The maximum grant amount for a project is $31,000.
- The number of grants will depend on the number of quality submissions received.
Eligible research topics include, but are not limited to:
- Massage Therapy effectiveness, efficacy and safety
- Access to and delivery of Massage Therapy services
- Professionalization of Massage Therapy
- Massage Therapy competencies and competency assessment
- Evaluation of Massage Therapy practice
After carefully reading the MTRF Guidelines, complete the MTRF Application Form and compile all required documents. Create an account on the website and submit your complete application including the MTRF Application Form, your proposal and all supporting documents electronically via your account on the website by September 16, 2019 (11:59 p.m. ET).
If you have any questions regarding the MTRF funding competition or the application process, please contact:
Dr. Pouria Tavakkoli Avval
Program Manager of MTRF, Centennial College
Tel: 416-289-5000 ext. 8593